The job of a Wedding Photographer is to provide great images of your wedding day ceremonies and rituals.
We have listed down Six most important things, that need to be considered, while having a meeting with a wedding photographer.
(1) When you appoint a photographer, you must tell him about the nature of a marriage- whether it’s traditional or contemporary. This will help him planning a photo-shoot, whether traditional, in which multiple shots are posed, or contemporary, in which artistic and unusual approach is applied.
(2) If you are concerned about your huge nose or ears, you need to tell your photographer about it. Let him customize the pictures thereof.
(3) After ceremonies, a wedding shoot generally takes place in the garden or beaches. Here, you need to consider your shoes. Use heel protectors, in order to prevent your heels from getting dig into the soft grass or sand.
(4) Do not forget to tell your photographer about the special guest, family and friends, who have traveled a long way to attend your wedding function. Let him immortalized these people in your wedding.
(5) If you are one of those who gets frozen in front of the camera or feel shy, then you can plan a pre-wedding shoot with your photographer. Have some fun with your fiancee and feel naturally at ease, while giving a pose for a camera.
(6) While you get over with the things displayed on the cards, let your photographer show his talent, by taking the moments of other wedding essentials, say cutting of cake, Bridegroom first dance, Parents’ speech etc.
To get a perfect shot, you need to contact Longman studios, who specializes in Wedding Photography.
Make Your Big Day Memorable.
Dedicated to Excellency and transcendence in photography services, Longman studios, a family-owned enterprise, is celebrating many years of experience in the photography business, in Sydney. We are a team of passionate photographers and gives utmost importance to creativity.