When you hire a Wedding photographer, make sure he doesn’t leave out the special photo-shoots. And that he should capture the things with grace, foresight and detail.
Checklist for unique photo-shoots.
1) Wedding dress of a bride hanging in the wardrobe.
2) Wedding shoes draped over a chair.
3) Bride getting ready. Shooting make up and other accessories.
4) Locations shoot of the couple with tree, beach and other romantic places.
5) Bride and groom traveling in the Limo.
6) Bride entrance with the bridesmaid.
7) Welcoming of Groom by Bridesmaid and relatives.
8) Close-up face of Bridegroom.
9) A frame shoot of the groom with his family and relatives.
10) Bride and groom first dance
11) Bride and groom first kiss
12) Bride and groom holding hands.
13) Wide shot of wedding venue, with guests/without guests.
14) Wide angle for Centerpieces and decorations.
15) Wide focus while taking Food shots.
16) Guests sitting and enjoying.
17) Couple portrait.
18) Detailed photo-shoot of the rituals and customs.
19) Couple exchanging vows.
20) Couple exchanging engagement rings.
21) Groomsmen dancing on the floor.
22) Couple’s parents showing their talent on the dancing floor.
23) Children enjoying the soft drinks and deserts.
24) Close-up of wedding cake.
25) Bride and groom feeding each other in Cake ceremony.
26) Family and relative speeches.
27) Special shoot of the bride with her mother, exchanging smiles and tears at the departure.
28) Father kissing bride’s forehead, while departure.
29) Tossing of Bouquet
30) Bride and Groom leaving on ‘Just married vehicle’.
All set to go? Here’s wishing you a happy Wedding.
Dedicated to Excellency and transcendence in photography services, Longman studios, a family-owned enterprise, is celebrating many years of experience in the photography business, in Sydney. We are a team of passionate photographers and gives utmost importance to creativity.